World Of Dark Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dark Myst

The World Of Dark Myst RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing Empty
PostSubject: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:25 am

OOC Notes- I have no idea who you wanted to have Tag along with you during this, so I will make no such assumption, but I won't respond to invisible people. So if you wanted to tag along with Calo do a shout out.

Also for this little adventure I'm going to have to minus about 5-7 days for your trip up here for the round trip to get you closer to the month switch and upkeep that you need to do for the kingdom.

Return to Restov

Up north you arrive back where the Rebellion had much support back in the old days. Even with it quashed those many years ago there are still many firebrands in the area. Currently in the city is a large number of people, the cities crowded in the area as the annual contest between Aldori and Taldan dueling schools. The free trading city is thus in full swing with many nobles most young, some older here to watch the coming fights between the schools.

Meanwhile the Lord Mayor Ioseph Sellemius got your message that you were coming to visit to talk about your progress he awaits you in his manor for that day, for a nice lunch as you arrive and have to wait for about an hour before your allowed in.

Once inside Ioseph is inside with a large lunch sit out as you then see an unexpected surprise. Lord Howlan Garess was there at the lunch talking to Ioseph as he looks over at you and turns back to his meal. Ioseph merely smiles, at your appearance.

“Ah Calo, or should I say Lord Calo now. Ha, ha, my, my come in come in, the rest of you as well take a seat. You picked a fine time to come back, lots of trade and celebration here. So I'm in a very good mood to hear you out about how your town is coming. Not to mention how you've done such a wonderful job about it as well. You take out almost all the bandits in the area in just barely 3 months or so and over the year you've connected your town to the roads. You guys have done a wonderful job down there.”
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdarkmyst.forumotion.com
grimmjames

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 am

Twisted Evil ill go on this mission with calo . while there watch the games .
Back to top Go down
Calo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:35 pm

"Lord Mayor Sellmius I am honored you agreed to meet with me. It is always good to be here during the Dueling festival, brings back memories of my childhood." I will walk in, and take my seat near Sellemius, just before sitting I will make a simple nod at Lord Garess. " After a long travel it will be good to take in something aside from rations." Helping my self to a small bite and a large drink. " I do not wish to be rude, but my time here will be short, and there is much I hope to accomplish in my time here. I was unaware you would be conducting other business, perhaps i should return later to discuss my trip up here?"
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 pm

“Your greeting is accepted and returned of course Calo.” The Mayor says as he sits back down and goes back to his drink and food. “Hmm, if that is what you wish then you may go, though Lord Garress here was here to inform me of certain events that have been happening with the sword lords up here. It seems their afraid I'm becoming too powerful that I'm trying to make a power grab with using you to settle the stolen lands. Though this is just minor complients against me. Another sword lord has been successful in another section of the stolen lands so as long as things go well for the both of us we should be fine. Still I suggest you take this chance to talk to me now, even if your father is here.” The mayor offers to you.
Back to top Go down
Calo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:28 pm

"Do not mistake my gesture as discomfort with Lord Garess, simply did not want to interrupt any business you may be conducting. If this is not the case then i will continue on." Taking another large drink and a deep breath I stop myself just before speaking. "You say the Sword Lord are threatened by our actions and alliance, i must say Lord Garess, without disrespect it tickles me a bit to hear it. Little ol' me make men of your power quake in their boots." I restrain myself to a simple ha, but just barely, smile ear to ear. "This topic peaks my interest, i would love to hear more of this so called 'power grab' and of this other Sword Lord, i do not believe we have encountered any other settlement in the stolen lands. Please Lord Sellmius and Lord Garess do tell more". With another drink and a bit of food I listen intently.
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:59 am

Garess frowns and sighs a bit at that. “Yes, yes some Sword Lords are threatened by a new group that managed to clear out the bandits down their and have claimed the stolen lands. Lands in their minds that should belong to the nobles not some ramble of adventurers. Welcome to Politics in Brevoy my son, their oh so much fun.” He groans out.

“Also this power grab is more referring to me. They think I've stepped outside my bonds of authority to commission you to build a city down their and send you resources to secure the lands from further banditry after you cleared out the bandits before hand. Personal I agree with you Calo, their just whining. As for the other settlements, well that's to be expected, you see no one sent anyone else into the Green Belt. However someone did send someone into the Nomen Heights. It's the land just east of the green belt. They manged to set up a city around the same time you guys did and have recently gotten off the ground. Their a group of mercenaries lead by Maegar Varn. It's actually a merc group based out of Aldori Dueling School here. Since you guys are in the same boat I suggest you might want to talk to them and establish a dialogue.”
Back to top Go down
Calo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:31 am

Nodding in agreement "I will have to send word to set up an introduction. But i suppose I should move onto the matter of my trip. With Three twins established but the green belt still largely untamed we spend a good deal of our time effort and resources exploring and securing the area, as much we could use a hand keeping the city a bit tighter. But rather the ask for a detachment or something, I primarily seek help in getting the word out that we are there and looking for good hard working people to strike out and start up, tradesmen, soldiers, artisans alike all could bring something of value to our budding community. Perhaps even the dueling school may be interested in setting up a small house in our city? I would love to see regular caravans of goods be sent back and forth on a regular basis. We have acquired a gold and silver mine, and have struck a deal with some locals to mine it, we hopefully will see some turn out soon. I would appreciate any good words you can put out for us and anything you may have to offer to us, we would be thankful for."
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 am

“Well I would be happy to help you with that Calo, since I wouldn't mind more gold and silver coming through my gates to be honest.” He chuckles a bit. “However while that is nice I do think your town by what I've heard is still lacking a bit to support such stuff. However if you want you can perhaps learn or request help from the guilds in the town.” He then snaps his fingers. “Some paper and my seal!” The Mayor yells out as a servant quickly obliges his master. Taking the paper and seal he begins to write. “I'll give you this letter of introduction here, and give it my personal seal. It will get you through the door in all the various guilds and put you at the head of the line to get the work done. However the rest is up to you Calo.” He tells you. Finishing up his writing. The servant holding out some melted wax for him to press his seal into as he stamps the bottom of the letter and signs his name.

“Hmm, that will get you into the guilds, but to get on the Aldori's good side, well, you'll need more then even the Mayors seal.” Garress says with a chuckle as he finishes off his dwarfen ale. “Hmm, your best bet would be Jamandi Aldori. Hmm, now theirs a fine women indeed, ahh it's too bad her interest's and mine never met the way I wanted... Hmm. Ah, but politically she thinks as I do, that the current reins of the sword lords in this area are weak and take their positions far too lightly. Even if you are a Firebrand... I don't think she'll mind your company.” He says that last bit with a bit of a huff at that before downing another Dwarfen Ale. “If you want to talk to her I can arrange a meeting. However if you want to get anywhere in talking to her you should watch one of her match's first. That way you know what type of women your dealing with son!”

OOC- This is a quick entry on actually Restov to give you an idea of places you want to go. It is by no means complete.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing   Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing Empty

Back to top Go down

Calo's Journey and Dipolmizing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Dark Myst :: Outside of Stolen Land :: Brevoy-
Jump to: