World Of Dark Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dark Myst

The World Of Dark Myst RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Januray Update and free Character prizes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

Januray Update and free Character prizes! Empty
PostSubject: Januray Update and free Character prizes!   Januray Update and free Character prizes! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 pm

I posted the stats of the city and actually picture of what your current city lay out is. Took me a lot longer then I wanted to get it done but their it is.

Also for those of you who participated in the events on the forum, I do wish to reward you was just waiting for the 3 big ones to be over for this time. So those of you who participated on the board. Namely, Secksybeast, Armais, and Calo you two can ether pick two wonderous slot items, armor, or weapon and I'll give you two choices for the magic item you can pick or you can convert it into 6 BP to the city. That's 6 BP for each person that converts it.

I figure if I can get enough particpation going I'll make this a regular thing or give out BP
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdarkmyst.forumotion.com
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

Januray Update and free Character prizes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Januray Update and free Character prizes!   Januray Update and free Character prizes! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Secksybeast and Calo have opted for BP so far, so +12 BP to your guys totals. Aramis they were hoping you'd do the same so you guys can get a waterfront next month
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdarkmyst.forumotion.com

Januray Update and free Character prizes!
Page 1 of 1