World Of Dark Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dark Myst

The World Of Dark Myst RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: War Meeting   War Meeting EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:35 am

Things have changed since the first attacks pierced our borders. The surprised attack though failed to the leadership and quick thinking of our group. The worst of the attacks happened at Fort Drelevs. It's walls were pierced and had to be rebuilt but other then that very little damage occured. Still your standing armies were not enough and the allies you have called forth to help you arrive at the city after 2 months. Bringing with them their armies but also concerns.

Inside the castle the leaders of each Army along with every member of your council is there to speak of the current state of the war. Though it's gone quickly Pitax still has about 5 large and bigger armies at the moment.

The members of the other races that sit around the table are. Xamanthe Silverfire the daughter of the war priestess of the Centaur Tribe. She makes a point of standing before the table as close to Armas as possible.

The boggard War-priest Seepako himself has deemed it important enough to come here after the trolls marched through the swamps. So he's decided to honor this...'defense' pact this time it seems. He sits at the table but stays as far away from another guest at the table as possible.

That particular guest was  Ka-Keet here on his fathers  behalf. He was also more then happy to leave the swamp and see his friends that rescued him. Though he obviously seems a bit nervous or afraid as he keeps looking around and jumping at the slightest sound inside of the keep as he keeps moving his feet over the stone as he has to stand too as the chairs you have don't exactly allow him to sit... In fact no chairs would let him do that.

Kob the Hill Giant himself made a point to come here since you are talking of war and he would like to have some words about how you use his Giants. He doesn't want some stupid plan like operation get behind the Giants to go into effect or something. Though he was in a slightly good mood to see that you had a chair that would fit him!

Chieftain Vesket the Lizard Folk leader is also here. He is from a race that was often considered untameable and barbaric by many... Yet he held himself with a quiet demeanor before you all and acted the most civil of you all. Keeping himself very calm among all of you so far.

A surprise visit came from Falchos. He appeared outside the capital and requested that he'd be allowed to join in on these talks of war on behalf of the friendly Fey that live in your kingdom. Falchos being the Satyr that is protector and Mate to Tirresia the Dryad who provides you with information from the forests.

Grom speaks up first. He refers to a large map of the area he drew on the wall with the battle lines and armies currently drawn out on it. “Thanks to the effort of our forces and the work of our leadership moving around when needed.  The enemy has currently lost four armies. The two wyvern flights that harassed our unit and kept us from making any sort of  forward progress past Fort Drelev. The Tusken Raiders that are now joining us, then the Gnome Army that has lost heart after it's latest conflict with us.

Our current armies have set up camps near the borders now and are slowly pushing in and staying close to their territory. With our current scouts along with Milensia and Tiresia's help in this area so far the front lines don't look like they'll move anytime soon.”

That's when Kressle throws one of her Axes right at the map striking Pitax itself all while she calmly drinks from her cup and then putting it down as she growls out. “That's right our lines aren't moving because were on the defensive! Blast it all! Those bastards blind sided us! With all of you here it's time we go up to that bastard and slit his damned throat and feed him to the dogs... or Wyverns. I mean the idea of that smug prick lying to us all too simply with such a cheery smile on his face! He also sent that little cat in here to spy on us before.. It makes my blood boil. I just want to slice open his guts and...” Kressele starts to go on a bit unless someone interrupts her as several of the monster races start to stare at the very violent sounding human.  Ka-Keet having slid away from the table a bit from her.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdarkmyst.forumotion.com
Secksybeast

War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Meeting   War Meeting EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:09 am

I walk over to the map and retrieve the axe.  I believe you are correct, Kressel. It is high time we take the offensive. I'm not currently sure we can just march up the their gates and walk our way in. However, we can definitely begin putting the pressure on. We know were all of their forces are located and I don't believe there is anything else we can do to disrupt Irovetti's plans of getting the upper hand on us.

I put the axe on the table and slide it back to Kressel.  I'd like you to lead the barbarian army as the forerunners of the main force.  I would ask you not to pilliage the countryside though.  The folks of Pitax are not the perpetrators of this war, that idiot Irovetti is. So if you could contain yourself until we capture him, I would appreciate it. Plus, as usual, you will get to handle all the prisoners who won't see reason and abandon Irovetti.

Turning back to study the map, "At this point we need to talk strategies.  I have some ideas, but I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions."
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Meeting   War Meeting EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:58 am

Kressele retrieves her axe and takes out a whet stone and starts to sharpen it again taking care to make sure it's nice and sharp. A smile on her face. “Hey if you want to put me in the lead of those bunch of meat heads then I'll be happy to use them. Your only order keep the stealing and murder to a bare minimum huh.” She then stops and looks at her Axe blowing on it before working on the other. “Well that will take some fun out of it, but the way I see it they'll still be plenty of fun to have.” A soft almost feminine chuckle comes from her that  send chills down a person spine if you know Kressele

Seepako croaks out a bit in what feels like a subtle laugh. “Caring for the sheep that follow that leader  is foolish in my eyes. Wouldn't it be so much simpler to try and poison  the rivers so that the water crushes the will of every creature within that castle, let it flow down and destroy all other races but our own that are gathered here. That is my opinion on how we should do it. Then when they are weakened. My forces with the other... lesser aquatic allies here can help us lead an assault in that regard from their polluted waters. “

Vesket sighs out looking more at the Boggard like something to be pitied and not something to take offense to. The mere notion that he was...'inferior' to him well he could be upset but he choose to be more 'civil' about it. “That is a waste of good meat and workers... To use poison like that. I suggest that we do something that might crush our enemies will. Perhaps we can divert the river away from them. In my travels as a young one. The water flows from the great mountains and splits into two at Pitax. However if we could turn the water away and to flow only south it would dry their lake and water supply.

Kob chuckles. “Not a bad plan really... looking around I know we have the casters to pull off such a task, but so does he. I'm sure they could make plenty of water with some spells. That's something that most magic users especially Divine ones can do?” Kob says looking up at Isidore. “Besides he's been planning for this for a while...I saw some magical fountains in the area...No if you want to choke him. You'll have to do it in morale, food, and resources...”

Grom narrows his eyes a bit. “Hmm, if we want to choke him then perhaps...We should leave one garrison in each of out cities, a small one... Then amass every one of our army and begin a siege of Pitax.” He then goes over to the map and starts to put the units we have ready to go to surround Pitax. “We have the forces to surround him. With our water born allies we could make sure that they don't   escape through any sort of under water passage ways.” Grom then backs away a bit to look at the map. The units placed to surround Pitax on all six sides. “We don't get in range for an actually fight but we starve them out by keeping them from coming out.”
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdarkmyst.forumotion.com
Secksybeast

War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Meeting   War Meeting EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:00 am

I figure at this point its best to do this at the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Meeting   War Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

War Meeting