World Of Dark Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dark Myst

The World Of Dark Myst RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barbian Kings Lost Strength

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Menas smiles. “Well that's true, we'll go with that then and see what we come up with then. It should be interesting to see the results of this new creature in the area.”

You begin the expedition the dive into the waters is cold and shocks your system awake every time you do it. For those of you who volunteer., you experience the calm waters here, yet the area seems to be murky and devoid of life it seems for the most part. Only the occasionally school of fish and plant life are here and there. However when you arrive at Coordinates C2 on the map. (Middle line far right) The entire area changes before your area as you dive ten feet underneath the lakes surface. The murkiness disappearing immediately and instead a wondrous sight is there before your eyes.

Where their was nothing but the barest life before in the area. A brilliant array of life now lays before your party. It was like walking into an underwater forest that was thriving and to the brim with game and plants barely touched by man. Fish and creatures that rival the size of the boat swim around us.

Menas yells inside of all your heads using a message spell he set up before hand. “My god, this is even better then I hoped. The creature itself is invigorating the area. This explains why the fishing in this far northern lake is so good. Just one visit by this creature can turn small dots of the area into places like this so they spread out when it leaves and the cycle continues.

OOC- This is what your surroundings look like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdarkmyst.forumotion.com
Secksybeast

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:04 pm

So we see shit tons of life, but none of the jellyfish I assume
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:13 pm

OOC- Not inital no
Back to top Go down
Secksybeast

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:35 pm

I suppose we should look somewhere else then...
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 pm

“Well now lets get looking.” Menas leads the way, while swim underwater with him. The area is timing with life, only getting thicker moving through the area. The area before us then starts to light up, a soft glow appears before us. Once your eyes adjust you see a school of the jellyfish swimming in the area. They were being joined by more, jellyfish hatching beneath us and growing rapidly to equal our size by the time they leave the bottom of the lake. Some are devoured while they rise up to get near the surface of the water but regenerate instantly and continue on swimming as they grow. In fact the ones that are eaten are the bigger ones. Some of them already at large size.

Menas motions and picks out one of the smaller ones. Waiting for you all to attack all at once, bringing your weapons down at once. The poison taking place and paralyzing the creature allowing you to net him and pull him back.

After securing the creature and taking it back to the ship. Menas has the man on board the ship take the creature to the hold tank he built for it. “Well that was a good expedition. We should do that again sometime.” He says with a grin while he begins his tests, dissecting and examining the jellyfish as he spends all his time in the back of the wagon as we head back to the college and the creature is put into his lab. “Hmm, I'll need better faculties to truly bring out this full potential. However I do have some early stuff you guys can try if you want.” Menas then holds out a few potions for you both. “Hmm, this stuff will probably give you the effects of what those barbarian kings had and with much less chance of death. Hell I'm even willing to try one. Which one of you will join me?” He questions holding out the potions.

Back to top Go down
Secksybeast

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 am

I'll take one, as long as you are fairly sure that it won't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 pm

"I'm pretty sure that it won't kill you... maybe make you sick for a few days but death, oh no, no, no that won't happen... most probably." Menas says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Secksybeast

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:19 pm

I take the potion from him and sip it first, making sure my mouth doesn't melt. When I am convinced, I down it in one pull. Hmmm..... Not a terrible flavor. Wouldn't pound it like ale, but I haven't puked yet either. I don't really feel any different. Do you professor?
Back to top Go down
Game-Master
Admin
Game-Master

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Menas patiently holds out the potions waiting to see if anyone else will take it.

OOC- Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Azutoth

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:01 am

i will
Back to top Go down
Secksybeast

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:05 am

Since James cant post on here this is him agreeing to try it as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barbian Kings Lost Strength   Barbian Kings Lost Strength - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barbian Kings Lost Strength
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Dark Myst :: Outside of Stolen Land :: Brevoy-
Jump to: